Friday, October 16, 2009

My Hero



Check out the story of a man who has caused me to really look at my walk as a Christian. Anyone who looks at Nick Vujicic at first glance might feel sorry for him, but that is because they have not seen his smile or heard his voice. You might think oh this man has such a terrible disability, but you have not seen the way people wrap their arms around him and just can't seem to let him go. Disability, nope don't think so. It is the ability he has to change lives and live an amazing life for God that sets him apart. If we all lived like Nick,  churches would be overflowing! This world would be a much better place. One word comes to mind WOW! Visit http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ to hear his story and don't forget to buy a dvd, I did. God Bless.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Julie, I am so glad you mentioned him in your blog. He has been inspiring to me as well. I have no reason to be down about anything. It so truly AWESOME to see God's work being done through this beautiful person! Blessings Julie!

http://peaceinprayer.blogspot.com/

Trisha said...

Julie,
I like your blog. We wish you all of God's blessings. It is great to see young people living for the Lord.

JulieSings said...

Thank you Trisha! God Bless you!

Praznow said...

Wonderful that you should post this. I saw him on CBN a couple of weeks ago Pat Robinson had him on. God Bless!